The process of mixing of sperms and eggs in the ART lab in a test tube is called IVF or test tube baby. The process of fertilization which occurs naturally in the fallopian tubes of the woman is facilitated in vitro with advanced lab equipements and optimum lab conditions.
It is now possible for even woman to fulfill their dream of motherhood even at advanced age and even after menopause. IVF can now fight every single cause of infertility and proven to be a boon to all those fighting the battle of infertility
INDICATIONS FOR IVF TREATMENT:
– Females with both fallopian tubes blocked.
– Females with one fallopian tube blocked and one open.
– Borderline male sperm count.
– Unexplained infertility cases.
– Coupled who have failed the traditional treatments like timed intercourse, follicular monitoring, IUI etc.
– Advanced maternal age.
MINIMALLY INVASIVE SURGERY
make your dream
of parenthood a reality by
clicking on the button and booking your appointment